The Health Factory Okinawa
The basic minerals from nature
Okinawan minerals consists of calcium and magnesium in the body's natural ratio of 2:1. Unique is that it also contains 76 essential and ionic minerals and trace elements.
The Health Factory packages its products in high-quality dark violet glass, which only allows infrared and ultraviolet UVA light to pass through. As a result, the product has a much longer shelf life and is vitalized.
Why should everyone use Okinawan minerals?
- Okinawa minerals have a proven absorption of 80% within 20 minutes!
- A multivitamin does contain all vitamins, but not all minerals and trace elements. Therefore, use the Okinawa minerals daily as a multimineral .
- The lack of minerals and trace elements in the farmland was already noted and reported by the US Senate in 1936. Their advice for every American was therefore to replenish minerals and trace elements on a daily basis. Eighty years later, it is still not generally known how great the shortages are in the soil, in food crops and therefore in humans.
- Behavioral problems, learning problems, psychological complaints and disorders are increasingly common and are partly caused by mineral and trace element deficiencies. Deficiencies can already occur in the womb!
- It is the purest and most natural mineral and trace element supplement, sourced from Sango coral from Okinawa, an island near Japan. It is the only coral, of the 2500 species in the world, whose composition is almost identical to that of human bone. Surgeons all over the world even use this coral in bone grafting!
- Water to which Okinawa minerals have been added has a pH value of 10 and therefore has a more deacidifying effect than fruit and vegetables .
- Okinawa minerals can be used in addition to a multivitamin or Greens product.
- Okinawa minerals help the body to combat acidification.
- Okinawa minerals can be used for heartburn.
- Okinawa minerals help to de-acidify the intestines, which improves the absorption of nutrients and makes probiotics more effective.
- Okinawa minerals can be used for teeth and for muscles and joints.
- For energy loss due to sports, sauna and hot weather. Replenish electrolytes.
Quantity and dosage
Pregnant women: 1 – 3 scoops per day.
Babies: Nursing women take a dose themselves (1-2 scoops per day).
As soon as the supplementary feeding starts, you can add a pinch to a liquid every day, for example follow-on milk, yoghurt or water.
Children up to 12 years: ½ – 1 measuring spoon per day.
For 'busy' children or children who are not feeling well:
1 – 2 scoops per day.
For muscle and growing pains: 1 to 2 scoops per day.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 – 3 scoops per day.
With weak teeth / starting cavities: 1 measuring spoon per day in water, preferably
drink throughout the day, especially after meals and after sweet snacks. You can
in addition, apply a little powder directly to the weak spots before going to sleep.
The minerals absorb on the spot. It really works!
Think about your daily vitamin D dose for optimal absorption.
For osteoporosis and after a bone fracture: 2-3 scoops per day.
Athletes: 2 scoops per day.
For acidification complaints: 2 scoops per day.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of young children.
- Will keep for years after opening.
Fossilized Sango coral from Okinawa. Nothing else.